This guide is designed to help you dive into Peanut Labs' offer wall's features and tells you how get the most out of them.
- How to take Peanut Labs surveys?
- Why do they need my demographic information?
- Why do they keep asking my demographic information?
- Why can’t I complete every survey?
- Why do I have bad experiences with some surveys?
- What does it mean to be screened out or disqualified?
- What does it mean to qualify?
- Why was I screened out of a survey? Am I being discriminated against?
- Aren’t surveys just trying to make me buy something?
- Why do some “offers” look like “surveys”?
- How do you know if I’m being honest?
- Why can’t I answer lots of surveys every day?
- Why did I receive fewer points than were advertised?
- What happens to my information when I take a survey?
- Do you collect my information if I am not credited?
- Why was a survey marked full if I was already taking it?
- Why did my survey re-direct me to another website?
- Why am I being told I took this survey when I have not?
- Why didn’t I get rewarded for my survey/offer?
- How soon will I get my virtual currency?
- What does ‘Opened’ mean?
- How is my personal information used?
- Can I take the same offer on different websites?
- Why don’t I see any offers?
- I do not live in the United States. Can I still see offers?
- Why don’t I see a particular offer I saw earlier, and now want to complete?
- Do I still get credited if there was an error in the middle of the survey/offer?
- How do I unsubscribe from an offer?